Over the last decades, the fashion industry has changed drastically. Known to create various trends, this glamorous industry is striding towards sustainable fashion. The adverse impact done by the fashion industry isn’t unknown. But now things have changed. Brands like Good On You are becoming vocal for sustainability. Here’s a post from their bucket.
Emma Watson, the ethical fashion pioneer is no way behind to support sustainable fashion. Here’s what she has to say, why she is using Good On You.
View this post on Instagram
What a powerful message! We love Reve En Vert's t-shirt for the Environmental Justice Foundation's ‘Save The Seas’ Campaign, bringing awareness to the plastic pollution problem within our oceans. Made in a zero-waste factory on the Isle of Wight that uses solar energy and organic material; 100% of the proceeds of the t-shirt sold will go to the Save The Seas charity to help the regeneration and protection of our oceans.
Sustainability is the trend customers will look forward to. Almost every fashion brand supports the cause as they have realized that the buyers’ preferences have changed and are supporting brands producing eco-friendly products. Brands like Flocus, Frumat, etc. are to name a few.
IBM stats are worth mentioning.
- 57% of consumers are willing to change their purchasing habits to minimize the negative impact on the environment.
- For attributes, the percentage of customers willing to pay a premium for brands:
- Supporting recycling – 72%
- Using organic ingredients – 73%
- Providing greater health & wellness benefits – 77%
And many such stats suggest that customers are willing to do their best to prevent the environment. Hence, fashion brands shouldn’t ignore this fact if they wish to rise like a leader.
Now let’s explore why 3D clothing design software is gaining popularity.
Why fashion design software?
Designing customized apparel is the need of the hour. Since shops offer limited designs and have limitations, fashion design software allows them to develop their unique attire. Buyers understand the need for customized products and wish to purchase those brands that provide design tools. By installing one of the best software, brands stand a chance to surpass the sales boundary and attract more potential buyers.
Below mentioned are some significant reasons to explain the popularity of design software:
- Customers get the chance to personalize, design, and customize attires with ease.
- Buyers need not rely on the brand’s collections as they can come up with something interesting.
- Customers don’t have to buy any design idea, as they can explore their own creativity.
- Any kind of themed clothes can be designed with ease that too in bulk.
- Buyers can first design their attire and then personalize further.
- Freedom to use any color hues to create something stunning.
- Customers can even include particular artwork or text if they wish to.
- No need to visit shops to buy their favorite attire, as they can customize one from home and place the order.
- Customers can unveil their creative side and flaunt the self-designed attires to win accolades.
Here’s How Apparel Design Software Can Help Your Brand Support Sustainability
1. Provides choice on choosing materials
Natural/Organic fibers and synthetic/human-made fibers are the two main fiber types used to make materials. Natural fibers include hemp and bamboo, cotton, and wool, while synthetic fibers include acrylic, polyester, spandex, and nylon. Your customers can choose the fabric that is durable and requires less detergent for cleaning. By selecting the right material, it can be easily cleaned with cold water and minimize environmental impacts.
For example, Algiknit is known to produce textile fibers extruded from a variety of seaweed called kelp.
2. Encourage sustainability as a Practice
By using 3D clothing design software, your brand can help buyers to adopt sustainability as a habit. Every product includes the details of the supply chain and material used; it is still difficult for the buyers to read the sustainability level of a garment. iDesigniBuy’s fashion design software gives the alternative to help brands track the source material used. Hence, it promotes a transparent relationship between the customers and the brand.
There are a lot many fashion brands involved in providing sustainable fashion. BioGlitz is a company that produces biodegradable glitter that supports the sustainable consumption of glitter without damaging the environment.
View this post on Instagram
A star is born & so are our new colors of Iridescent Glitz Rylei is rockin✨ Like a pearl hidden inside an oyster, these new colors reveal their bright hues once applied, working their magic to help you shine bright ✨ . . Model: @jas_nicole22 ‘s daughter Rylei Photo: @cam.whaley_ & @eden.otis . . #iridescent #bioglitz #shineresponsibly #biodegradableglitter #biodegradable #glitter #sustainable #shine #ecofriendly #makeup #cosmetics #fashion
If your brand is promoting sustainable fashion, then pattern design software has a lot to offer.
iDesigniBuy’s fashion design software can be your brand’s one-stop solution to promote sustainability. If interested in taking your brand to the height of success, then design software is a much-needed solution to have.
Why procrastinate when the key to success is already in front of your eyes.
Contact us to get your apparel design software ASAP.