SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 3, 2019 – The global printed textile market size is expected to reach USD 266.38 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. registering a 8.9% CAGR during the forecast period. Rapid developments in digital printing coupled with its rising penetration in the textile industry is anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Pigment dye inks are estimated to witness growth at a CAGR of 8.7%, in terms of volume, from 2019 to 2025 on account of its ability to provide economical printing by ensuring less wash offs, reducing the time required for printing, and quick sampling
- The application of printed textiles in fashion accounted for 65.7% of the global volume share in 2018, owing to rapid developments in the fashion industry coupled with changing consumer preferences towards the usage of printed garments, bags, and shoes
- Cotton printed textiles is expected to account for 44.9% by 2025 in terms of volume, on account of its increasing adoption in garments attributed to the biodegradable and easy printability of the material which aids in holding the inks onto the fabric
- The Asia Pacific accounted for 34.4% of the global revenue share in 2018, owing to the growth of the clothing and textile industry in the developing economies of China and India coupled with rising demand for unique patterns in garments among the consumers
- Major players in the printed textile market are engaged in adopting new techniques for printing such as digital printing to provide high-quality fabrics in shorter time span, which aids the companies in gaining an edge over its competitors
Read 165 page research report with ToC on “Printed Textile Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Ink Type, By Product, By Technology, By Application (Fashion, Household, Technical Textiles), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025”.
The changing consumer buying pattern pertaining to the usage of printed fabrics is likely to have a positive impact on the product demand over the forecast period. In addition, technological advancements in printing techniques coupled with the introduction of high-speed digital printers by various companies are projected to drive the market.
In addition, the ability of these textiles to provide a wide range of designs according to the customer requirement is expected to boost the product demand. Furthermore, the increasing application of digital printing technology for printing photographic images on banners for advertising and decoration is anticipated to have a positive impact on product demand.
Grand View Research has segmented the global printed textile market on the basis of ink type, product, technology, application, and region:
- Printed Textile Ink Type Outlook includes Acid dye, Disperse dye, Pigment dye and Reactive dye.
- Printed Textile Product Outlook includes Cotton, Silk and Polyester.
- Printed Textile Technology Outlook includes Traditional printing and Digital printing
- Printed Textile Application Outlook includes Fashion, Household and Technical textiles
Find more research reports on Specialty Glass, Ceramic & Fiber Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Ceramic Tile Manufacturers Market– Ceramics are crystalline, inorganic and non-metals that are made of nitrogen, oxygen and carbon compounds. Additionally, glass, carbon and silicon are also classified as ceramics.
- Ceramic Inks Market – Global ceramic inks market is expected to witness significant growth on account of growing construction & infrastructure industry.
- Ceramic Paper Market – Global ceramic paper market is expected to grow at significant rate over the forecast period on account of its increasing demand in aerospace industry.
The printing industry is expanding its foot, and to be part of such industry, it is important for you to understand and adopt the latest trends and technologies. Web to print software is one such trend that every printing business owner should integrate into their business. Contact iDesigniBuy to get your w2p solution today.